Working with our clients in achieving a zero-incident workplace is the main focus, and we always welcome any safety suggestions from workers, contractors, and clients.
Campbell Energy and Environmental Services strives every day to reach the highest standards of performance in all our operations, with safety being our first priority.
We are committed to providing safe, efficient services to the energy industry.
Our employees at every level, including management are accountable for participating in and promoting not only Campbell’s, but our client’s safety initiatives.
COVID-19 Safe Practices & Procedures
Campbell Energy and Environmental Services is committed to protecting the health and safety of all our employees, as well as that of our contractors, clients and the general public to the best of our ability.
To accomplish this, we have implemented the following measures:
View Safety Measures
- Suspended all work travel to the United States
- Increased cleaning and disinfecting practices at our shop and office locations
- 7 day quarantine of shacks returning from field service before cleaning
- Company wide meetings or other large gatherings will be held via electronic method until further notice
- Workers who exhibit fever, runny nose, coughing, shortness of breath not associated with prior conditions are required to self isolate for the regulated 10 days or until symptoms subside, which ever is longer
- Providing all employees with daily updates on COVID-19 sourced from credible sources (Alberta.ca, Saskatchewan.ca and Canada.ca)
- Requiring workers to ocmply with all required client safety measures while on their location
In order to limit exposure and practice physical distancing, outside sales calls and unnecessary visitors are not accepted during this time.
Rentals Safety Initiative
Working with our clients in achieving a zero-incident workplace is the main focus, and we always welcome any safety suggestions from workers, contractors, and clients. Campbell management continuously works to have the most current, relevant safety systems available to our employees. Continuous improvement is our main safety goal.
Participation in multiple safety compliance websites such as Complyworks and ISNetworld
Meetings on each
Regular worksite safety tours
Worker and Supervisor ongoing training
Regular attendance at client provided safety meetings and seminars